ORTOKOY 2022

Been a long time since my last post, my friend.

Thank you for always sticking around

It took me a while to find this site, haven't been able to wrap around the name even. I dont know what that means though, 

whether I'm the last post is still the most relevant thing for me right now or I'm suppressing my feeling even deeper, even to my safest place, here.

Guess it's safe to say that both options serves some rights to it.

Surprisingly enough (even for me), i still can't get over how I still thing its him that suites me the most.

I had a quick phone call with him last June. I felt like am over the moon just to hear his voice, catching up on stories

Hearing his struggles and all the good things he has earned throughout his master degree.

It still feels surreal for me to know that I'm (in a way) is one of the factor that he can survive every single shitty magister prep with me cheering him.

Still wish him the very best in life, every single day, every single time i see his stories.

But still, I'm not ready to see him with someone else, someone else other than me. I know the day will eventually come, but its not fault to wish on a bended knee to make sure its not gonna be anytime soon.

Turkey International Airport 00.26AM. This is officially my last day in Turkey after 10 days of an amazing trip. Little did I know, Turkey's Marmara Sea has its own hidden magical place called Ortokoy. To get there, you gotta walk through an isle full of vintage old buildings. The one they always show in every France background movies, 3 levels building painted in creme with beautiful cursives.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

senyoRRRRRR

opini si CITRA