Sorai
What if writing my feelings down won't help me with anything?
But why am I trying to let the world know how it feels when its almost impossible to make them feel that i feel even just a tiny bit.
The only thing that care about me is me, the only one who understand the pain well is me and only me. Itu semua gabisa dipungkiri.
Yes, I do care about people, especially my loved ones. But i cannot ease the pain, i cannot do more than listening to their pain, not bringing them with me, because I have my own pain. I guess its humane, its humane after all.
I remember listening to this song diatas gunbat with my loved ones. Those are good days, I just sometimes hope, life goes as what i expect in just a tiny bit of a way. I wish gw sama said bisa work out, i wish gw bisa lulus juli dan bisa lebih tenang untuk gawe, I wish gw bahkan mungkin gausah pindah kelompok sekalian, I wish everything good is happening to me. I wish what i want is the good ones. What can i just for once, get something that i really wanted. Its not happening, not now, not 2 months ago, not 3 months ago, not ever in my life.
But why am I trying to let the world know how it feels when its almost impossible to make them feel that i feel even just a tiny bit.
The only thing that care about me is me, the only one who understand the pain well is me and only me. Itu semua gabisa dipungkiri.
Yes, I do care about people, especially my loved ones. But i cannot ease the pain, i cannot do more than listening to their pain, not bringing them with me, because I have my own pain. I guess its humane, its humane after all.
I remember listening to this song diatas gunbat with my loved ones. Those are good days, I just sometimes hope, life goes as what i expect in just a tiny bit of a way. I wish gw sama said bisa work out, i wish gw bisa lulus juli dan bisa lebih tenang untuk gawe, I wish gw bahkan mungkin gausah pindah kelompok sekalian, I wish everything good is happening to me. I wish what i want is the good ones. What can i just for once, get something that i really wanted. Its not happening, not now, not 2 months ago, not 3 months ago, not ever in my life.
Komentar