I Guess I Just Feel Like
This is a copy of a letter that i wrote for him at 22/05/2019. Writing this on the blog so I won't forget the feeling that I write. Gonna change his name to another name tho hehe!
-----------------------------------
NB: Please play this song first!
I Guess I Just Feel Like - John Mayer
23.15
KGU 28
Hi boti..
I'm making this surat because i feel something super strange..
and right now what helps me with all this feeling is only by writing. Writing all my feelings.. I guess i kinda don't believe in people right now. People wont get how much im hurting how many times i cry.. i shout.. and i tell... no.. not even you.. especially not you i guess..
So i laid it all now on paper.. on blogspot...
The reason I'm writing this is that....
I am bursting out my tears right now as i was looking at our photo last night where you tried so hard to open up your eyes against the flash. That moment after i see that photo and as I'm seeing the photo, i feel a very strange feeling...
Gw merasakan 2 hal yang sangat, sangat, besar
yang pertama, of course, oh how much i miss you S**** R*****. This 4 years, i cannot believe we got this far boti. Me & you thru this very sweet friendship. I love you so much, you're literally my tong sampah all this time, and i would like to say thank you for that.. I really.. really... love you
But then there was this other feeling
I cannot believe this feeling, this feels soooo unreal. but i really really feel a lot of PAIN as i was seeing your face boti. It really hurts me.. so much..
I am still hurting.. I really am boti and i hope you can understand how i feel
It is something unexplainable, but you have to believe me that i relive the pain every time i remember a single thing about that night. the smallest tiny detail about that night hurts me so much..
Lo boleh bilang gw lebay atau apapun.. but i'm just trying to be true to myself. I am done lying. I want people to know, especially you, that i am really hurting.
So i guess.. gw semakin mantap untuk take some rest from you.. the person that i love the most in this world (setelah Tuhan dan keluarga). believe me, it hurts so much to write this, but it hurts me more to feel this pain every second, every hour.
ANYWAYYYY... *wink*
Saiiiiiiid Reiiiiiiiihan, we can do it!!! It's us!!! we'll eventually get back together again... just not now I guess...?
Saiiiiiiddddd huhu Reihaan, you should know that my love for you... gak pernah decreasing since the first day we met. I feel like I keep knowing you better and better and I keep loving you even harder.
Saaaaidddd Reeeeehan, you are (or was?) the bestest friend I have in this world. I believe in you. I do. I really am. you are a very good person, the best. jangan lupa mengurus semua hal di hidup lo yaa.... KELUARGA, AKADEMIK, CINTA....heeeheehe gw percaya Tuhan dan semesta akan selalu menjaga lo, lewat doa gw.....
Saaidddd Reeeeeehhan, thank you...for everything...i feel like breaking up with you....haha but we are not! we are just running in a different track, but I believe we'll meet again....someday...someday...someday id.......
-----------------------------------
NB: Please play this song first!
I Guess I Just Feel Like - John Mayer
23.15
KGU 28
Hi boti..
I'm making this surat because i feel something super strange..
and right now what helps me with all this feeling is only by writing. Writing all my feelings.. I guess i kinda don't believe in people right now. People wont get how much im hurting how many times i cry.. i shout.. and i tell... no.. not even you.. especially not you i guess..
So i laid it all now on paper.. on blogspot...
The reason I'm writing this is that....
I am bursting out my tears right now as i was looking at our photo last night where you tried so hard to open up your eyes against the flash. That moment after i see that photo and as I'm seeing the photo, i feel a very strange feeling...
Gw merasakan 2 hal yang sangat, sangat, besar
yang pertama, of course, oh how much i miss you S**** R*****. This 4 years, i cannot believe we got this far boti. Me & you thru this very sweet friendship. I love you so much, you're literally my tong sampah all this time, and i would like to say thank you for that.. I really.. really... love you
But then there was this other feeling
I cannot believe this feeling, this feels soooo unreal. but i really really feel a lot of PAIN as i was seeing your face boti. It really hurts me.. so much..
I am still hurting.. I really am boti and i hope you can understand how i feel
It is something unexplainable, but you have to believe me that i relive the pain every time i remember a single thing about that night. the smallest tiny detail about that night hurts me so much..
Lo boleh bilang gw lebay atau apapun.. but i'm just trying to be true to myself. I am done lying. I want people to know, especially you, that i am really hurting.
So i guess.. gw semakin mantap untuk take some rest from you.. the person that i love the most in this world (setelah Tuhan dan keluarga). believe me, it hurts so much to write this, but it hurts me more to feel this pain every second, every hour.
ANYWAYYYY... *wink*
Saiiiiiiid Reiiiiiiiihan, we can do it!!! It's us!!! we'll eventually get back together again... just not now I guess...?
Saiiiiiiddddd huhu Reihaan, you should know that my love for you... gak pernah decreasing since the first day we met. I feel like I keep knowing you better and better and I keep loving you even harder.
Saaaaidddd Reeeeehan, you are (or was?) the bestest friend I have in this world. I believe in you. I do. I really am. you are a very good person, the best. jangan lupa mengurus semua hal di hidup lo yaa.... KELUARGA, AKADEMIK, CINTA....heeeheehe gw percaya Tuhan dan semesta akan selalu menjaga lo, lewat doa gw.....
Saaidddd Reeeeeehhan, thank you...for everything...i feel like breaking up with you....haha but we are not! we are just running in a different track, but I believe we'll meet again....someday...someday...someday id.......
I will always be there 4 u




Komentar