poem:)
BOO!! I create a poem!! Just to kill my bored here-_-
LOVE
Oh no, its a love
When I see you, my ♥ beat so fast.
Yeah, its a love
When I know I always think about you
Of course, its a love
When there's your name in my heart
Oh, L.O.V.E
Love, just a little thing with a big mean that I can give to you
Love, its a game when we're become one, not two.
Love, I do that with you. No matter what they say about me or you.
Love, I fell it when I meet you, here.. Near you..
It doesn't only a words. Its a promise
Promise to love
Promise to trust
Promise to believe
Only 3 short words that can make all things change its 'I love you'
Its when....
Two become one
Love become jeolous
Miss the promise, and after all..
The game is over and the prize is : BROKEN HEART
And, I just want to say..
I'll always love you, even you're not
I'll always believe you, even you're cheat on me.
I'll always care with you even you're care with her.
Am I crazy? Yes, I am.
Crazy with all this sucks things name love
Crazy 'cause of you, who make me fall in love
Even there's just sadness that I fell because you are always broke my heart, boy
Do all you want to do. If you'll happy? Absolutely, I'll happy too even my heart cry so loud.
BOY, I love you!!
Xoxo, anggey:)
LOVE
Oh no, its a love
When I see you, my ♥ beat so fast.
Yeah, its a love
When I know I always think about you
Of course, its a love
When there's your name in my heart
Oh, L.O.V.E
Love, just a little thing with a big mean that I can give to you
Love, its a game when we're become one, not two.
Love, I do that with you. No matter what they say about me or you.
Love, I fell it when I meet you, here.. Near you..
It doesn't only a words. Its a promise
Promise to love
Promise to trust
Promise to believe
Only 3 short words that can make all things change its 'I love you'
Its when....
Two become one
Love become jeolous
Miss the promise, and after all..
The game is over and the prize is : BROKEN HEART
And, I just want to say..
I'll always love you, even you're not
I'll always believe you, even you're cheat on me.
I'll always care with you even you're care with her.
Am I crazy? Yes, I am.
Crazy with all this sucks things name love
Crazy 'cause of you, who make me fall in love
Even there's just sadness that I fell because you are always broke my heart, boy
Do all you want to do. If you'll happy? Absolutely, I'll happy too even my heart cry so loud.
BOY, I love you!!
Xoxo, anggey:)
Komentar